Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Anomalies
Recent advances in ultrasound technology have dramatically advanced prenatal care, and its use is now standard. Medical professionals today can accurately detect fetal structural irregularities, and as a result, provide higher quality prenatal and postnatal patient care.
This well-referenced teaching atlas is a comprehensive and practical overview of fetal ultrasound technology, providing up-to-date diagnosis and examination guidelines for the most clinically important anomalies and diseases. Incorporating an impressive collection of sonographic images and plates, the book provides an invaluable visual aid in recognizing even the most difficult-to-interpret ultrasound findings.
- Nearly 500 high-quality sonograms and images that illustrate frequent and rare fetal irregularities, including pathophysiologic disorders
- Tips for: avoiding common image misinterpretations; scanning techniques; and optimal times for ultrasound examinations
- Special chapters on chromosomal disorders and their soft markers, post-infectious malformations, and multiple pregnancies
- Unique design that allows quick and easy access to information
- Useful data and advice for concerned parents, including Internet resources and support groups
No professional can afford to be without this up-to-date information. Incorporating the graphic strength of an atlas with the educational utility of a textbook, ULTRASOUND DIAGNOSIS OF FETAL ANOMALIES is essential for helping specialists to reliably identify prenatal irregularities and disease for the best results.
Entezami, Albig, Gasiorek-Wiens, Becker
|Pubblicato:||2004, 371 pp, 488 illustrations, hardcover|